I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, May 8, 2009

A glimpse of what's to come...

I had a glimpse of what will quickly be my life once again... because summer time is coming fast. Kids... running in and out, door left open, more running in and out. Door slamming. Yep, that will be my life once again very soon! Why it is happening tonight I just don't know... but it's not warm enough to have the door left open and how in the world did I end up with all of these extra kids???

Just a gliimpse of what will be...

4 comments:

Kat M said...

I don't know how you do it. It would drive me crazy to have kids in and out all the time with their friends coming and going...I guess that will come when they get older (my oldest is 7). Do you ever put all the extra people to work????

5moonbeams4us said...

Kim, I love the summer for that reason. Of course, we live miles from the closest neighbors with children, so it is only my kids going in and out, but I love the smell of outdoors on the kids. I love having them home every day, well, most of the time ;)

Living My Dream said...

My biggest problem was that the house was about 60 degrees and I was FREEZING!!! :) We managed to have my nephew and several neighbor kids running in and out at what should have been bedtime... :)

5moonbeams4us said...

Yes, I would have a problem with bed times and having people around. I take so much for granted that I don't have to deal with other kids, just my own. I don't know how you do it having other kids around all the time. You must just be the most awesome mom since everyone want to hang out at your house ;)