Holy Heat!!!
Wouldn't you know that we would have some record heat going on and we haven't got the swamp cooler in, and the house is boiling! Thayne told me that it was going to cool back down into the 80's so I can live with the 90 degree weather for a day or 2.... he's funny!!! I told Thayne he is grilling the steaks tonight because I can't stand to cook anything else. I was sweating by the time the potatoes and eggs were done for the potato salad tonight. My kids have waited for warmth like this for weeks... every day begging to get out and run through the sprinklers. I dread this summer since our water went up 40% recently... I can't imagine what this summer is going to cost us! Of course they don't do just the sprinkler, they always manage to find the mud too! No, I take that back, they MAKE mud holes and they are now covered in mud. But they are having a blast. So I guess I won't complain???!!! Oh I dread the clean up though!!! :)
3 comments:
Why is it that kids are attracted to the mud? My kids have been playing in the mud almost everyday. I HATE it. Good to see it seems to be the norm when you combine kids, water and have dirt around, lol.
I miss that HOT weather in Spring Creek.
I just miss Spring Creek!!!!!
Post a Comment