Well, like I said, Caitlyn took pictures, but darn it all, they are all so cute I don't know how to choose to get his announcement out and in the mail. I am not so sure I am okay with him graduating anyway. He's not supposed to be ready to graduate, isn't he still one of my little kids? There's only 71 to choose from... this shouldn't be too hard, right?
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I say either 2,6,9,14,15 and print the info on the picture (If you know how to do that). If you want just a picture I say 5,8,11. But that is just my opinion.
Wow, those are all awesome. Good luck choosing! I love them all. I know, I'm no help ;)
they all look good but I like the 4th one from the top best...
I like # 3, 5, 6, 9 and 15. Caitlyn is amazing with the camera.
I really like pictures 1,4,8. Those are my fav, but I would personally like a copy of all :]
i love #2 the best! it looks so natural
I am voting for 3 or 5. Caitlin is a good photographer!
My vote is for #3.
Definately #4. There are others I liked but 4 is close enough that it is actually a pic of him not background and his expression is nice not schuenched from bright sunlight. Shes a good photographer and he's not too shabby of a subject to work with *insert eyebrow waggle*.
~wiimiii
Maybe I should hire Caitlyn to do Kylee's Wedding pictures. These pictures are really good.
Post a Comment