I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am putting it out there...

I am putting it out there for the whole universe to hear... I hate, hate, hate it when the kids take something from my room and don't bring it back! There... I said it! I'm selfish and petty but it's true!!! There are at least 3 hair straighteners in our house... so why is it that I wake up in the mornings, go to do my hair and it is missing??? Gone... disappeared. The weirdest part is that it was there the night before, yet somehow it slipped away in the wee hours of the morning. And I am okay with them using it... really I am. JUST BRING IT BACK!!! I stocked the upstairs bathroom with absolutely EVERYTHING they would need. There are Q-Tips and lotions and hair supplies and combs, brushes, hair dryer... really, if it goes in a bathroom it is in there. So WHY are they still coming in my bathroom to get Q-Tips? Or lotion? Or my comb? Or my straightener??? I just don't understand! One day I am sure that I will feel badly that they are grown and gone and my box of Q-Tips lasts for months... but one can dream!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Weren't you informed oh so many years ago that mama's stuff is the best stuff in the world and nothing compares to it? LOL I have the exact same problem at my house!

jltncb said...

And I'm sure "I didn't do it" and "I don't know" are the culprits.

Those 2 are who do everything in our house.

Living My Dream said...

Yes... or "NOT ME"... I would so love to meet them!!!

Smith Family said...

"Not me" always visits our house. I love when they leave their tooth brushes in our bathroom. That means they went up 2 stories to brush in our bathroom, spit all over the sink and leave their mark all over the counter top. KIDS!

OurLilFullFam said...

Not me lives in my house too! My hair stuff is always missing. I even bought red things once (brush, ponytails, hair dryer, and tweezers) I said "this will be the color of your behind if they leave this bathroom" I wish I could say it worked...

My husband asked me last week where his toothbrush was. ...My toddler had put it in the microwave!

Stephanie