So... what it is about boys and mud? Even grown boys? Well... in truth, this time it wasn't his problem, he didn't really know that the kids had filled the whole area with water all day while we were gone, so technically he didn't know that it was nothing but a pit of mud, and it was kind of dark. But I do have to say that this completely makes my little slip up in the mud several years ago okay, and something that will never be brought up again... it's already fuzzy in my mind... something about ice, mud and a van to it's axles.... but I just can't seem to rememeber and since there are no pictures of that incident I say it's gone, wiped from history and our memories... this however... well, I have pictures, and while they are dark and hard to see... they ARE pictures! Give boys trucks, mud and chains and the world is theirs! Thanks neighbor for pulling him out! Two big boys in two big trucks showing what they can do! And when I mentioned that just maybe he should take the railroad ties out of the truck... his reply was, "That wasn't an option!"
Gotcha!!!
2 comments:
LOL!!!!
Exactly they never grow up.
lol, too funny, boys will always be boys.
Post a Comment