I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So this is what we got this morning.....


Well... this is what Tiffany and Garrett got this morning!!! Yep... I am going to be a grandma, and I am so very excited!!! They wanted kids right away and I couldn't be happier for them. I am going to be a grandma!!! I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!! This is just the absolute best news!!! This is just the greatest news!
Congratulations Garrett and Tiff... you guys are going to be the very best parents!!!

13 comments:

elsies7gifts said...

Congratulations Garrett and Tiffany and Kim and Thayne - or should I say Gammy and Gampy?

how nice to get such great news after the month you've had

Veronica said...

Holy moly that is a DARK line!!!!! EEEEEK!!!! :) :)

Peta said...

Congratulations Garrett and Tiffany

Haley said...

Congrats to Garrett and Tiffany, and Kim & family.

So Kim, are you going to be called Grandma or Nana?

How exciting, praying for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Just think of all the grandchildren you will have, you are one blessed lady.

Sandra and Rob said...

Are you old enough to be a GRANDMA? Congrats! Jeremy is having his in September.

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Congrats Kim, and Garret and Tiffany. How exciting!!!!

Unknown said...

What? Who started this rumor?

Must be acover up for Kim!!!!

Watson momma said...

congrats!

talitha said...

Well, I know I already said this on the phone, but Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you all!!

Brenda said...

Huge Congratulations to ALL of you!! Have fun with that grandbaby. :)

Janice and Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for your family. I enjoy your blog. Hopefully, this will be the turnaround to a good month.

Melissa said...

How exciting! When is she due?

Melissa :)

jhjohnstone said...

Congrats to you all!!! What wonderful news!