I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blogging together....

My family teases that I am obsessed with blogging. (And that is funny that they tease because they all seem to be obsessed with me blogging... they all find reasons for me to blog and Kassi's class checks out the blog at school... so it would seem I am not the only one obsessed!) Which might be true! I have always loved keeping journals. I guess I got that love from my grandma and my dad. And blogging is just two of my favorite things... the computer and journals... together! I get to journal about my favorite things... my family! And Nate will often be found playing on a toy computer next to me, his little fingers going a hundred miles an hour.... he came into my room and grabbed me, pointing at my laptop and made me bring it to the kitchen so we can blog together. Don't mind the laundry baskets in the background, Jace was doing his laundry and brought the clean clothes up from the laundry room... lucky me, I have clothes to fold again! :)

Here's our mad blogger.... hard at work!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

What is that little laptop that Nate has??