I guess I should make myself accountable and update on all that I DID get done! I didn't get my entire list done, but I had to adjust and re-evaluate as the day went on. Little things popped up, like finally getting the paychecks and having to run kids in to cash the checks, had to pay a couple of bills and run kids to several different activities.
But I did manage to get my closet cleaned and organized, my bedroom completely cleaned including clean sheets and cleaning up the bookcase. And two of the three bathrooms got scrubbed! That is an accomplishment right there!!!
Scrubbed the kitchen cupboards of the black marks that are there from the chairs being pushed against them. Can I just say that I LOVE Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser????!!! Cleaned kitchen top to bottom including climbing behind the sink and washing the wall that somehow got milk up the wall...how DOES that happen??? I need to wash the blinds but will have to wait until Thayne can take them down for me because for the life of me I couldn't do it! Mopped the floor too.
Got the living cleaned and put back together from kids moving things off the end tables. Moved furniture and cleaned and mopped the living room too and wiped down the furniture.
Did laundry nonstop, still have lots to go but made a huge dent in it, and in the laundry room. Reorganized the blankets and fabric I have stored down there (a sweet friend, an older lady that we just loved passed away at the end of last year and I got all of her fabric... a LOT of awesome fleece and baby fabric that I will now need time to do something fun with, but for now it has to be stored somewhere.... that somewhere is 3 or 4 shelves in the laundry room!). Got the boys jeans reorganized and the dirty clothes sorted. Matched around 100 pairs of socks (still have 3 laundry baskets full!) and folded several loads.
Completely cleaned and moved around Nate's bedroom, cleaned his drawers and closet out and made his bed up nice and fresh! Made dinner while I was cleaning Nate's room so I can claim multitasking there right???!!!
Came downstairs and started on Hayden and Hyrum's bedroom closet. We have got to come up with a plan for their clothes but at least got a start on organizing and folding.
I did read my scriptures and about 100 pages of a book I am reading... ran girls to kindergarten, and made sure the store was going... I guess I could have got more done but I was tired and my back was aching so I wimped out and didn't get it all done!!!
Hopefully tomorrow I can finish more of the list between soccer games and figuring out what we are going to wear for our family pictures. Add to the fact that Thayne will be out fixing the Tahoe, doing the brakes on the van and the brakes on the Excursion and supervising the boys stacking wood and life is good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment