A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, October 26, 2009
Great day yesterday!
Yesterday was our stake conference. I love stake conference weekend and look forward to it every six months. I especially love the Saturday night session for adults. It always leaves me inspired and fills my cup enough to get through the craziness of life! This was a special event because after around 9 years, we were getting a new Stake Presidency and that meant we had visiting authorities here. That is a treat to hear a General Authority speak. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love what it gives to me in my life. I love what it brings to our family, and what it helps our family become. When the new Stake Presidency was sustained, it felt like a fire rushed through my body and I felt a strong witness that they had been called of God. I love how the Church works, how men and women are called and how they become what the Lord wants them to become. It was a great day! I love talking to the kids about their feelings after meetings like this. I love to hear them say that they could feel the Spirit of the Holy Ghost speaking to them. I love to share with them what is most important to me! I am so grateful for days like this. It helps me remember that there is more to life than the everyday craziness that can sometimes bring you down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment