I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Love To See The Temple...

I love to see the temple
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit
To listen and to pray
For the temple is a house of God
A place of love and beauty....

And this is where I went today. And it is a place of love and beauty where you can find peace from the crazy world around you. It brought peace to my soul and filled me in a way that I can't describe. It made me feel like I could come back out into the world and deal with everything that is thrown at us day after day! There is nothing like sitting in the most beautiful place on earth with my husband and share a little piece of heaven!

No comments: