I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kinzee's pumpkin bars...

Kinzee requested pumpkin bars as her birthday cake so after we had crepes for breakfast I made her pumpkin bars. They are a family favorite and everyone was glad that she wanted them. It's so amazing to think that she is 14 years old. The years sure have flown from the moment they put her in my arms until now. I can't wait to see what Kinzee accomplishes in life. She has a personality that can just take on the world and do anything she puts her mind to doing! It was a great Sunday, a great day to celebrate the day of her birth and I am so glad to be her mom!

Happy Happy Birthday Kinzee!

One big pan was actually enough to feed the crew... that is a small miracle!
Kinzee at the marina on her birthday... it rained, snowed and the wind blew, but it was her birthday, so it was perfect!

No comments: