A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, October 2, 2009
I love Fridays!!!
If I had to choose a favorite day of the week... Friday would be high on my list! Yep, I LOVE Fridays. Friday is the day I look forward to all week. Friday nights are date nights and I love date nights. But Friday is also Thayne's day off and I love his days off. I love having him around when the kids get up, I love how they love that their dad is home, I love that he is here to hang out with all day, to laugh with, to accomplish honey do lists and to help carry the burden of the craziness of living this wonderful, joyful yet sometimes chaotic life... yep, Friday is about the best day of the week. Along with Saturday and Sunday!!! I love you Thayne! Thanks for making life so amazing being married to you. Thanks for walking with me, holding my hand and laughing when things are crazy. Thanks for being my very best friend. Thanks for being the amazing father to our children that you are and for teaching them what it means to be amazing human beings! Thanks for working so hard to make it possible to live this dream. Thanks for your sense of humor and for your laugh and for the fun we have when the world is crashing down around us. Thanks for knowing how to fix everything, including my heart! I love you more than words will ever express... after all these years it still feels so right! Yep, so very right! I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment