This picture just makes me smile. I was trying to get Nate to hold still and let me take a picture. He kept walking towards me and I told him to stop. Just then his uncle Shayne walked up and hurried to lean down and take a picture with Nate! It startled Nate so it ended up being a picture of Shayne posing and Nate looking at him like he is insane! It just makes me smile!!!!
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, October 30, 2009
Nate and Shayne
This picture just makes me smile. I was trying to get Nate to hold still and let me take a picture. He kept walking towards me and I told him to stop. Just then his uncle Shayne walked up and hurried to lean down and take a picture with Nate! It startled Nate so it ended up being a picture of Shayne posing and Nate looking at him like he is insane! It just makes me smile!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are the kind of things that makes all of us just love Shayne.. He has always made me laugh!
Post a Comment