I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, October 12, 2009

More pictures...

Just more pictures of our trip to the canyon trying to get family pictures! There are more to come, but the computer was acting up and it was taking so long to get them on. I hope that my kids know how incredibly blessed Thayne and I feel about being their parents. They are so fun. As we watched them all walking ahead of us at one point yesterday it took my breath away thinking about this family we have created. It is an amazing blessing to be able to be parents to these amazing human beings. The time has flown by so quickly and I am almost sad that they are growing up so quickly, but then I know that if they didn't grow up we would miss out on other great things, like a daughter in law, a new granbaby on the way, and knowing our kids friends! They are growing up, and growing into incredible people and I am so glad I get to be part of their lives and be their mom! I love the memories made when we go out and take these pictures. I love seeing this snapshot in time. I love being their mom!!!

Bummy and Buddy!
Hayden aka Buddy
Willie... Tallin threatened to throw him in the water and ask if we have ever seen a wet Willie!
Silly Bummy!
Bummy was howling the whole time Caitlyn was trying to take his picture! We couldn't help but laugh the whole time at him!
My littler Tater Bug....
Sweet baby boy!
Thayne asked which one is pregnant!!!! What a fun time in their lives. I have the best daughter in law ever!!!
Thayne posing for me!
Bummyyyyyyyyy.... silly boy!
Somebody to always hold your hand!
Tally...........
Kalli baby! Her once beautifully curled hair was blown so badly that it just kind of hung there! :) Still beautiful baby girl!
Daddy and his baby boy
Kimi Nichole
Kinzee Jo
This is how bad the wind was blowing... we call this the super model photo of Kassi!
Kassi.....
Smile Kailee
Kailee Anne
Silly boys...
Brrrrrrrrr.... we are freezing!
We get what we get and we don't throw a fit! Even if the wind keeps blowing our hair into our faces.
More family pictures... the wind just kept blowing!
Just more family pictures...

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Kim, where did you find Nate's pilot jacket? So cute!!

Living My Dream said...

We found the jacket at Pilot in Wells, Nevada of all places... they have a ton of them and all different branches of the military! :)