I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Missionaries and mashed potatoes!!!

We love our missionaries! It's fun to get to adopt new sons into the family!!! We love having them come over to eat, but for some reason they keep teasing me about the amount of mashed potatoes we always make. I don't know why Elder Flint teases... he eats a bunch!!! :) And I have plenty for him so he should be grateful right??? In fact he's the one cheesing in the second picture and wants me to send the picture to his mom... he says he feels right at home at our house because of all the kids! And really... it is only 25lbs of potatoes, and that is only because Bummy can eat 7lbs all by his little almost 7 year old self since it is his favorite food! It's not really THAT huge of a bowl. Well, okay it is, but still... they shouldn't be laughing at the bowl that will feed them! ;)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Can you really ever have TOO much mashed potatoes??

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

Here I was just thinking it was a small pan of green beans for your sized family!