I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Edward Scissorhands

Okay, well not really Edward Scissorhands, but Thayne pulled out the clippers today, this morning in fact, very early and in my bathroom no less. So before I could even open my eyes I had boys coming through excited that dad finally got the clippers out! The boys hate shaggy hair. I wish I would have gotten 'before' pictures, but I did remember to get the after pictures. He got them all clipped down and sent them off to shower. There's nothing better than clean cut little boys! Even Nate got in on the action. He loves getting his hair cut! As Thayne was cleaning up the hair he asked, "Do you think they make industrial clippers?" I just bust out laughing because really, only he would think of that. I guess he thinks he cuts a lot of hair!

Wyatt and Hayden, fresh from their showers and ready to take on the world today!

Willie freshly cut and showered and looking good!Sweet little Hryum came to show me how nice he looks after his hair cut!
Nathaniel with his new 'do'...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know about industrial clippers but I love our clippers, they have a vacuum attached that sucks up most of the hair as you cut so you don't have a big mess on the floor. You do have to stop and empty it frequently but to me that is so much better than the mess.