A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Random pictures....of Kassi and Nathaniel
Nate is telling his sisters... "I do NOT want to be a pirate... I do not want this and you cannot make me do this... I will not have a tattoo, my body is a temple and you are not going to put one on me!!!"

Nate climbed up on the bed and grabbed my phone... I asked him why he had my phone and he put his hand over his mouth and said, "Uh ohhhhhhhhh!" He thought if he played cute he could get what he wanted... he acts like he is texting every time he gets the phones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, its jade from the Sept 04 group not sure if you remember me...but I am a total lurker on your blog :) I love your big family. Very envious :)
Just wanted to say your kids are cute as ever and wanted to know if Garret and Tiffany know what they are having yet?!
Post a Comment