And this is why...

This is the reason that I have been up since 1:48am... and yes, he slept like that all night, no matter how many times I moved him!!! Jace brought him in at 1:48am because he heard him coughing and wanted me to fix it!!! As if I can fix pneumonia! He sounds so horrible and Jace was worried about him. He is not a baby that likes to co-sleep and I am not a mommy that likes to co-sleep with babies that think they have to lay across my pillow. Kalli came up and said she had a bad dream so she ended up in bed and then Kami came up and climbed in bed too. My back feels like I have been performing acrobatics all night. No, I take that back... it feels like I have been bent and twisted trying to fit me into a little suitcase or something. I think I am going to need to see a chiropractor today! I still can't get over the fact that Jace felt he needed to pull Nate out of bed and bring him to me in the middle of the night. I hope at least he got a good nights sleep after that because I sure didn't! :)
3 comments:
Hey, Kim. Just catching up on what's happening with you and your family. I'm so sorry Nate is sick. I was just thinking the last time I read your posts that he's had a good run of feeling good. I hope those antibiotics kick in and knock this out.
We've had a good run with Kelton who will turn 2 in early December. I watch him like a hawk, though, and am so particular about what he touches when we're out and about.
Isn't it sad that we have to be so insanely crazy about what they touch and do when we are out in the public???!!! I never used to worry about it with the other kids. It's just crazy. The other kids do not catch things like this but ugh.. not with Nater's! Here's to a good winter to both Kelton and Nathaniel!
NExt tim you hear Nate cough at night you should grab him and tuck him in bed with Jace!:)
Post a Comment