I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Up, up and awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Kalli had activity days today... Karen is her leader. It is a program for girls 8 through 11 in our church and Kalli has waited for what she thought was FOREVER to go. It didn't help any that she knew Karen would be her leader. My kids LOVE Karen. Karen was the secretary when I was the Relief Society President and I love her... I knew she would always go above and beyond. She proved that when she was some of my kids' primary teacher. And then she was my girls young women leader and they ADORE her. And now Kalli gets the blessing of having her. Karen planned this activity for weeks, and then worried herself sick over it but she didn't need to do that... the girls LOVED it! They made hot air balloons! They looked so cute and were so excited! Is it any wonder that they love Karen!

Thanks Karen! We love you and are so glad you are part of our lives!!!






1 comment:

Candice said...

Those hot air balloons are so cute