A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, November 22, 2009
I am grateful for... Hyrum Craig
My sweet mama's boy who isn't ashamed to tell me that! He taught me more than I could ever express... he stretched my faith and taught me that all things work out in the Lord's way and that we do NOT know best. He too is a keeper of my heart. He always makes sure I am happy and brings me so much joy. He has a sweetness about him that makes me want to cuddle him which is perfect since he still loves to put on his 'cuddly pajamas' and let me squeeze him. I will forever be grateful for the things I learned because of him, of the sacred experience I had the night he was born and for his willingness to love me as if I am perfect... because in his eyes I am. May you be bold enough to share what you believe and to always have the desire to help others succeed. I love you my sweet boy, thank you for being you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment