A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, November 22, 2009
I am grateful for... Kalli Shai
She was the most stunning beautiful baby and I was so excited to have her after 3 bandit boys! I was in awe the first time I laid eyes on her. She has an air of confidence about her that lets people know that she is sure of who she is and what she is here to do in life! She has a strong sense of right and wrong and seems wise beyond her years at times... so grown up. She is a friend to all and another sweet, gentle girl with a mother's heart. Her beauty goes all the way to her soul... her eyes sparkle with her love of life. May you always have joy and see the world as an exciting place where there is always something to learn, and always something to grow and that you will always be willing to serve others that you might have true joy! I love you sweet girl, you are a joy to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment