I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am grateful for...Gordon Jace

The protector of my heart. A man with more strength than he understands. Who has an understanding heart that can see into the soul of others. Who has the ability to lift others higher, though has yet to learn the power that he truly has within.... who's unselfish heart blesses our lives daily...and has taught us that while he may not be bullet proof, he is still our superman and he has the courage to fight his darkest fears and will come out on the winning side! Has taught me again that miracles happen and prayers are answered. May you always have the courage to be right with the Lord so that you may continue to raise others higher than they believed they could be. I love you.

No comments: