A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, November 20, 2009
I'm grateful for... Kinzee Jo
A young woman who knows who she is, knows what she wants and figures out how she is going to do it. She stands for the right and has the desire to lift others around her and always wants to help others. Is smart and talented and fun and funny! Always so willing to help and give...May you always love others the way you do now, always accept others for who they are and that you will always have the desire to keep learning.... you are amazing and I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment