A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, November 22, 2009
I'm grateful for... William Kade
My first bandit boy. The son that tried my patience every moment of every day his first several years. I am always amazed that I grew a new heart with the birth of each child and the love I felt for each one was completely overwhelming! I dreamed about Willie for 10 years before my dream came true...and I could only laugh between tears as he covered himself in vaseline, or dumped a gallon of milk, 5 lbs of sugar and red kool aid on the kitchen floor only to put his hands in the bottom of the peanut butter jar while I was cleaning up the other mess...he is a hero of mine... he is so smart and compassionate and loving. He is a young man with much integrity. He uses his talents to help others and is a hard worker. He always knows how to make me smile! May you always have the ability to understand your gifts are from God and only use them to bless the lives of others. I am so thankful to have you as my son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment