I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! We had almost 40 people out here. I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner... I think it's my favorite holiday of the year. We have had so many things to be grateful for and it was a great day to acknowledge all of our blessings. It was so fun having cousins together and friends and family hanging out with nothing more to do but visit, watch the Cowboys win and eat! It was a really great day! Candice always poses when the camera comes out.... We love you Candice! And Kailee too!
Do we dare count how many liters of soda we went through???? :)
Beautiful Kassi... and Hey Bummy!
I don't know why I didn't get pictures of everyone... too busy keeping food moving I guess... but it was so fun to have so many out enjoying the day!
Kalli enjoying turkey!!!
Shayne and Kerry guarding the meat! No really Shayne was dishing up the meat...
Shayne and sweet Ella....
Tanner wouldn't let me take pictures of him!
Israel and Tanya came out to share dinner with us too...
Nate took Ella into his room to play... they were playing so cute together and Nate loved sharing with her!




Some of the group enjoying dinner...
Kimi and Garrett....
Sweet Nater's loves the new whipped sweet potato recipe I made this year...
My sweet Bummy...
Kerry's mom and dad came to share Thanksgiving with us too!

No comments: