A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Thursday, November 19, 2009
I am grateful for... Kassi ShyAnn
Her bubbling personality lights up the room the moment she walks in. The one that we can always count on to bring a smile to our faces and to lighten the mood and lift us to a better place. I see so much of myself at that age in her and smile knowing that she is making the most of every moment and living life to the fullest. She is so rarely unhappy and brings joy to all that meet her. She makes me laugh until I want to fall over when she tries to wrestle her dad to the ground and gives the best massages EVER! She is an artist, and it's amazing to me to see the art she creates. She is firm in her faith and stands strong in her beliefs... who loves people ...unconditionally and is always willing to bring others under her protective wing. Who doesn't judge others by worldly standards but sees in them their potential. May you always find reasons to smile, always see beauty to draw and always love others even when there is little to love about them. You are a gift beautiful girl and I am blessed to call you daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment