A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, November 22, 2009
I am grateful for... Kami Dene
My beautiful little lady who haunted me in my dreams for 3 years before I ever laid eyes on her sweet face with those exotic eyes. The amazingly strong and independent little girl who like the time before she was 4 was riding her bike without training wheels too fast on a dirt road so I told her to slow down so she didn't wreck slammed on the brakes and said "I know, I know, I KNOW my business!" has always shown that she does in fact know her business. Who is determined to do in life exactly what she knows she should do... Who came into this world with a personality strong enough to hold her own in a family with so many strong personalities and adore all of them. Who taught me to go forth courageously through my fears beause when the Lord speaks all will be well! Who everyday puts a smile on my face and makes my heart grow with love beyond what I ever dreamed was possible. This sweet girl is 5 going on 15... she thinks she is one of the big girls and loves to rock out with the best of them. May you always have the humility and the courage to take on life knowing that you know your business... you gave me my dream come true and have been a miracle in my life. I love you baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment