I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am grateful for... Tallin Scott

Who proved once again that miracles happen in our lives. I remember looking into your eyes when you were born and feeling like I was meeting a giant of a man in that little person they put on my chest and there wasn't a dry in the room because they felt like someone really special had just entered the world! Who willingly let his brothers play 'forts' with him when he was only days old and watched with facination as the madness went on around him. His artistic abilities just blow my mind and his love of goodness has always amazed me. His love to talk rivals my own love of talking and his sense of humor is fantastic and his vibrant personality just shines whenever he is in the room....May you always see within yourself the great man that I saw the day you were born and that you will never be afraid of doing right... people are watching, and you have great things to accomplish in this life! I love you so much and miss you even more!

No comments: