I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tiffany's Shower

Today was the long awaited and much anticipated baby shower!!! We couldn't wait for the day to get here! I can't believe how quickly the days are going by and that before we know it we will have a new baby boy in our family! I don't think a day goes by without all of the kids talking about when Gabe gets here! Even Nate said "Gabe"... he loved when his dad put together the stroller and car seat we got for baby Gabe and kept pushing it around and wanting to get in saying Gabe's name! The shower turned out great, there was a big turn out and we enjoyed visiting and celebrating this exciting time in Garrett and Tiffany's life. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter in law. She loves my son the way I always hoped he would be loved, and she is thrilled to be pregnant... there is nothing in the world as wonderful as this! I can't believe that she will be having my baby's baby! What a wonderful time in life. Sometimes I watch her and she rubs her belly and just looks so amazed and Garrett is having a blast making that little guy move and kick. They are going to be wonderful parents. Little Gabriel will be very lucky to have them as his mom and dad! And I can't wait to get my hands on him either... a grandbaby!!! What a wonderful thing.

Lots of fun presents for Gabe....

Tiffany opened the blanket I made for her....

Cereta checking out the gifts....
Of course there had to be a Dallas Cowboy outfit!
Caitlyn made Gabe a Build A Bear....
Tiffany's mom made this soft cuddly blanket...
Lots of great things....


Candice's new talent..... beautiful afghan for Gabe








Yummy food... family and friends celebrating this exciting event!



The stroller/car seat my mom and I gave her....
Setting up for the party....
Welcome Baby Gabriel.... Can't wait to see your sweet face!

No comments: