A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, November 23, 2009
I am grateful for... Thayne Lowell
Who gave me my fairty tale dreams of love at first sight and happily ever after all while knowing that forever takes lots of work. Who has been my best friend since the moment I looked into his eyes. Who still makes my heart skip a beat. The greatest thing that ever happened in my life was walking into that store that night and meeting him! We have laughed when the world was falling down around us. We have rejoiced in the birth of each of our children. Found joy in the simple things, like watching our kids grow and learn. I have more respect for the man he is than I could have ever imagined and I have loved watching him become that great man! Who is gentle yet strong, who can fix anything...the cars when they break down, plumb in a new laundry room, fix anything I happen to break or try to destroy and yet he can go shopping with me and pick out our girls' clothes, change a diaper without batting and eye, cook us dinner and do the dishes and clean the bathroom for me. If I could ever describe the perfect man, it would be him! May you always know the love I feel for you, and may you always see in yourself the man that I know you to be. Thank you for the most 23+ years... it took me only an instant to know our love would be forever... and it has only grown and grown since then! I love you... for always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment