I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am grateful for.... Kimberli Nichole

A beautiful young woman who has a gift with children unlike any I have ever seen... like the Pied Piper, wherever she is, children want to be. Who has overcome so much, always works so hard and cheers others on. She sees the best in others and loves to watch them succeed! A beautiful, sweet, innocent daughter who has brought me joy since the day she was born... she showed us she was a fighter from birth and defied the odds to show us that she was going to take on the world on her terms... May you always keep the innocence about you so that you can always see the best in others and lift them to where you already are! I love you sweet girl!

No comments: