I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheering and Marching Band

The girls had begged to please let them do the cheer camp. How could I say no when they begged so hard! The high school cheerleaders put on a camp for elementary school girls a couple of times a year and so... I told them yes! They went to the video store with Kassi so she could curl their hair while I hurried to make some bows for them. Then off to the football games. They were so cute. It was so fun for them and we loved watching them dance and cheer. They loved it!!!

Willie is also marching in the high school band. 8th grade, but a few of them were asked to march with the band. It was fun to see Willie out there... kind of funny because he looks so small compared to the high school kids! Nathaniel had a great time being at the football games. That kid is happy to be out doing something all of the time. He loves to watch people, had a great time hanging out and watching the game. It was pretty chilly... we dug out the coats. But it was fun to go out and support them and watch them do a great job!

Silly girls ready to go.... Waiting with Kinzee before it was time to cheer....
Kalli is SO excited to be a 'future' cheerleader!
Kami cheering with the Kindergarten and 1st graders.... so, so cute!



Kalli cheering.... 4th grade!


Best Buddies.... after the first performance!

Kassi....... and Beth but really.... KASSI!!!
Sadly I hate my camera and need a new one... so THIS is the best picture I could get of Willie marching... so exciting that he is marching in the high school band.

No comments: