I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, October 25, 2010

Homecoming 2010

The girls had a blast at homecoming. Kailee went with Kenny and Kassi went with Preston, who kind of escorted her and a couple of her friends also. They looked so pretty, had a great meal at Kenny's house that his mom made and his sister served to them and had a good time at the dance also. Love these sweet girls... They are as pretty on the inside as they are on the out!

Kailee ready for the dance... she came up to model the dress for Katie and me.... the dress was perfect for her. Kailee, Beth, Kassi and Jessica.... with Kami because Kami insisted on being in the picture!
Pretty girls all dressed up and ready to go!
KAILEE.... (can I mention how jealous I am of her gorgeous eye lashes... the real thing and I like to tell her how envious I am of her not even needing mascara while I work really hard to just make them show up WITH the mascara! Love you Kailee girl!)
WHAT'S WITH THE FACE WILLIE????
Kami loves her big sister...
Sisters make the best of friends!
Kenny putting on the corsage (he cheated and bought a wrist corsage!)
So pretty....
Ready to go...
Kassi and Beth...
Ready for the dance...


What???
Hey Kassi....

No date is complete without a trip to Walmart!

1 comment:

Paula said...

She look beautiful!!!