Our missionary is doing so well. Got one of those letters that make you realize that he is growing up and 'getting' it... the way a parent wants their kids to 'get it'! He is happy. He is getting nervous to fly out to Fiji because he says he has so much to learn still but that he knows that he will learn the most IN the mission field. He was made a zone leader and is really enjoying this opportunity to serve. He told us that there are several missionaries that will be coming to our mission and told them to watch for us if they get to opportunity to come this way. So we will be watching for new elders who got to spend time with our own missionary! He is learning the purpose of obedience and seems to finally understand why we talked so much about being obedient, even when nobody is around. He loves the work, loves all that he is learning and has such a strong testimony. It's amazing that he will be flying to Fiji in 11 days. Which means I get to talk to him in 11 days!!! I cannot wait!!!In his words, "Although I can not see what God has in store for me here and now, I know that if I trust in him and just take the step of faith he will guide my feet. He will lead me home."
Elder Eliason, Elder Patneaude, Elder Yashko and our elder... after class before getting ready for bed. I have to say that boys will always be boys!





No comments:
Post a Comment