I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The secret...

The secret is...
KIMI IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!
We are so excited!
So EXCITED!
Kimi has wanted to be a mom her whole life.
To find an amazing guy that loves her so much
and has given her the life of her dreams
and now, she gets to be a mommy!!
She has a gift with children like few I have ever seen.
Kids adore her... they flock to her.
And now she gets a baby of her own.
This is such amazing news!
KIMI IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

7 comments:

Bri Lamkin said...

oh my goodness. exciting!

Watson momma said...

That's so great! I had a feeling the secret had something to do with a baby! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kimi and Matt:) and Congrats to the grandparents. I am so excited for your family.

Paula said...

Congragtulations to both the parents and grandparents!

Heidi said...

:) YEAH!

Amanda said...

AWESOME! I so called it last night when I read you had a secret!

Melissa said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations on another sweet baby joining the family!

melissa :)