
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Silly Girls
These girls make me laugh. Sunday between General Conference sessions the girls were downstairs. They had been hanging out talking... like this... and fell asleep. Kinzee was laughing so hard when she took the picture. Honestly only these two could fall asleep like this. They are more like twins, so often they think the same and act the same and always, always make me smile! They are so lucky to have each other! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it is so great that your girls have such an amazing bond. I hope mine turn out like that!
Post a Comment