Jace and Caitlyn were here talking until about 1am so I got to bed late... or early I guess. My phone rang right before 6am and I saw it was my mom. I thought it was strange that she was calling so early. She told me that she had received a phone call last night around 11pm from a police officer telling her that my aunt Janice had passed away. I am so sad. Mom was getting ready to head to Salt Lake to see if she could help Johnny. Janice loved us so much. She was always so interested and concerned for our family...
Rest in Peace Janice. What a wonderful reunion is taking place right now in heaven. I am sure grandma and grandpa were excited to have another one of their children home with them. It hurts for us but she is in a wonderful place now.
No comments:
Post a Comment