I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gabe is 9 months

Tiffany and Garrett took Gabe to get his pictures taken and I love them ALL!!! This kid is so sweet. He has the best personality and there is nothing better than seeing his face light up when he sees me... yep, I am one of those grandma's that think that this little guy is just too amazing... we are so blessed! He is just happy.... And we are so happy that he is our little man. It's hard to believe that he is already 9 months old. We get to have him for almost 2 weeks while his mom and dad go to Puerto Rico and I am afraid he is going to get a little spoiled, but that is what babies are for anyway!

I can't get over how much he looks like his dad. It's the eyes I think, but I look at these pictures and then back at Garrett's pictures when he was a baby and they are so much alike it is like looking at twins... it was a happy day when Gabe joined our family!!!



He loves his binky...

I think this is probably my favorite out of all of them... I love the look on his face and to see his fun, happy personality shining through!

Looks like such a little man....





4 comments:

kimpope08 said...

Oh my gosh that suit is tooo cute! And of course.. little Gabe is absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

You should post a baby pic of garrett so we can see how much they look alike

Paula said...

He is a beautiful little boy!

Living My Dream said...

Ha Tiffany... I will, but I have to dig them out! :)