I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, October 8, 2010

Guess who lost a tooth????

This sweet little lady has finally lost a tooth!
She has hoped to, wanted to, tried hard to
lose a tooth for oh so long.
Tonight, in the excitement of getting ready to cheer
at the JV and Varsity football games
she let her dad get close enough to give it a tug!
So tonight... sweet little lady
is hoping
for a visit from the tooth fairy.
I sure hope the tooth fairy isn't too busy
and doesn't forget.
I mean, I am sure she would
NEVER
forget.
But just in case...
I hope the kids go to bed soon
so she can get in and out early!
Yay Kami Dene!
(yes... she is wearing make up because her sister did her up for the show!)

No comments: