I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Day before Thanksgiving... a year ago!



I just realized that a year ago today I found out about sweet Noah.
It would only be weird to people who are not obsessed
with the love of having babies to know that
I took the test in the bathroom of Curves
because I couldn't wait to do it when I got home! :)
I know I have many friends who totally understand this crazy need!!!
There is nothing better than hoping to see a BFP
and not being able to wait another minute to know!
I was so grateful to see the positive test,
and so afraid of another loss.
I held onto hope that I would get my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,
and here we are, a year later...
My little miracle man with his big grins and silly laugh.
I spend so much time just holding him
that it's a miracle that I get anything done at all!!!

No comments: