Thankful day 2...
I am grateful for Gabriel.
I love being his grandma!
I love that I got to witness his birth and welcome him into this world,
and have been able to watch him discover the world around him since!
I love when the phone rings and I hear, "hi grandma!"
or have him walk in the door and see his excitement when he sees us!
The greatest words in the world was hearing him say, "I love ...you grandma!
The greatest words in the world was hearing him say, "I love ...you grandma!
I am grateful for this amazing opportunity to be able to
sing the same songs to him that my grandma sang to me
and my heart melts when he puts his head on my shoulder when I do!
I am totally in love with this little boy
and am so grateful that the love of our family continues to grow!
~Love you Gabe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment