I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day 15


Thankful Day 15
~ I am thankful that I am Tanner's mom.
I am grateful for all that I have learned since I found out I was pregnant with him...
and for the adventure it has been to watch him grow up.
I am grateful for his tender heart
and my only wish is that he will one day understand his greatness
and know of all of the things he was sent to this earth to accomplish.
I am grateful that he lets me mother him even if he doesn't think he really needs it
I appreciate his gentleness,
his ability to put great feeling into written word.
I am grateful everyday the lessons I learned about faith from him.
Love you Tanner James...
so grateful that you are my son!

1 comment:

Our wonderfully busy life with 4 beautiful boys......... said...

Love all your 'thankful' posts Kim. Who's been taking the photos? They're amazing!