
Thankful Day 17
~ I am thankful for Kinzee...
I am grateful for her love of learning,
for her joy in everyday living and for her love of family and friends.
I love to see her develop her talents
and always be willing to try new things, hard things, and things that would scare me!
She is not afrad to do hard things!
I am grateful that she is not afraid to stand in front of a crowd and shine!
I am grateful to be her mom,
to witness her enthusiasm for life
and learn from her strengths.
~ Love you Kinz!
~ I am thankful for Kinzee...
I am grateful for her love of learning,
for her joy in everyday living and for her love of family and friends.
I love to see her develop her talents
and always be willing to try new things, hard things, and things that would scare me!
She is not afrad to do hard things!
I am grateful that she is not afraid to stand in front of a crowd and shine!
I am grateful to be her mom,
to witness her enthusiasm for life
and learn from her strengths.
~ Love you Kinz!
No comments:
Post a Comment