I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Day 18


Thankful Day 18
~ I am grateful for Kami Dene...
My beautiful youngest daughter.
I am grateful for her sweet spirit,
her kindness, and her "I got this" personality!
From the first time she told me "I KNOW my business"
I knew that she would take on this world with no fear,
because she knows who she is and she knows what she wants.
Her beautiful eyes haunted me long before I ever conceived her
and every time I look at her I know that she is a gift,
and that she is in our family for a very important reason!
I love your love of life, for your take charge attitude
and I am grateful every minute that you are my daughter!
~ Love you Kami Dene!

No comments: