I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Day 7





Thankful Day 7

~ I am grateful today for Kimi. My oldest daughter!

For her sweet spirit, who accepts people for who they are

and sees the very best in others.

I am grateful for her love of life,

for her innocence and her joy in the small things,

but the things that really matter.

I am grateful for her joy in becoming a mother and for recognizing the worth of a soul I am grateful that she will be giving me another grandson very soon

and for the joy that THAT knowledge brings to me!

I am grateful that she has found joy in her marriage.

She has taught me much about faith, and hope,

and that Heavenly Father is very aware of each of us

and that He has a plan for us that is far better than the plans we make ourselves!

I love you Kimi

and I am grateful that you are my daughter!

No comments: