Thankful Day 26
~ I am grateful for my parents, and for my siblings.
I am grateful to have my parents here for a few days,
and I am grateful for my sister... and for the happiness she has found because of Pete... and that she is going to have another little boy to add to our big, crazy family!!!
I am grateful for 4 brothers... to know each one of their unique personalities and see how they have all turned into pretty great men!
And for their families... and that I got 3 extra sisters because of them!
~ I am grateful for my parents, and for my siblings.
I am grateful to have my parents here for a few days,
and I am grateful for my sister... and for the happiness she has found because of Pete... and that she is going to have another little boy to add to our big, crazy family!!!
I am grateful for 4 brothers... to know each one of their unique personalities and see how they have all turned into pretty great men!
And for their families... and that I got 3 extra sisters because of them!
And I am grateful for taco night with my parents and my brother Shayne, and his family!
It was fun to have them here, and to enjoy the chance to hang out...
~ Love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment