~ I am grateful for Kassi ShyAnn...
for her enthusiasm for living,
her joy in just about everything and for the fun she brings whenever she walks into a room.
I am grateful that she can have fun,
while choosing to live by the standards she believes in
and that she can see the best in people, but also demand the best FROM people.
I love to watch her dance into a room
and for her love of family and friends.
Her joy is contageous and I am so very thankful that she is my daughter,
and more importantly, my friend!
~ Love you beautiful girl!
for her enthusiasm for living,
her joy in just about everything and for the fun she brings whenever she walks into a room.
I am grateful that she can have fun,
while choosing to live by the standards she believes in
and that she can see the best in people, but also demand the best FROM people.
I love to watch her dance into a room
and for her love of family and friends.
Her joy is contageous and I am so very thankful that she is my daughter,
and more importantly, my friend!
~ Love you beautiful girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment