I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Day 14





Thankful Day 14
~ I am grateful for Garrett...
especially for coming to his sister's rescue today!
I am grateful to see that he has grown into a wonderful father and husband.
Sometimes it is amazing to see him with a child of his own
when I remember him so clearly as a little boy!
I am grateful for his strength and his love of family.
I love watching him with Gabe, to see him teaching him the...
important things in life and raising him with such faith.
I love to see him as a husband to Tiffany
and am grateful that he picked such a wonderful woman to be his wife!
I appreciate what a hard worker he is,
and that he has never been afraid of hard work...
I am grateful that he came to me...
he made me a mother and that has been the greatest blessing of my life.
~ Love you Garrett.

No comments: