I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Day 8


Thankful Day 8

~ Part 1
~ I am grateful for Tiffany.
I feel so blessed to be able to be her 'other' mom and to have her as part of our family. I am grateful for the way she loves our family,
for the way she walked through our door and was instantly a part of the madness,
and that she accepted us
and became one of us without question.
I am grateful for her kindness.
I am thankful for her willingness to give life to our sweet Gabe,
and for giving us another grandson to love and cherish also.
I am grateful for the way she loves Garrett
and for helping him be the best man he can be.
I remember thinking the first time she walked into our home
that I hoped Garrett realized it quickly that she was the perfect one for him
because I didn't want her to get away!
She has blessed our lives many times over and
I am grateful that she is part of our family!




Thankful Day 8
~ Part 2
~I am grateful for Caitlyn.
I am grateful that she just slipped into our lives in a way that blessed us all
and became such a part of our lives
that it just wouldn't be the same without her.
I am grateful for her kindness, and her sweetness
and that she loves Jace so much.
I am grateful that she was his friend when he needed one more than anything
and that she never gave up.
I am grateful that she is so good to all of the kids,
and to Thayne and me.
I am grateful that she is a 'big sister' to all of the kids-in-law
and that she loves them so much.
And I am very grateful that she lets Jace still be a mama's boy!
Thank you Caitlyn for being such a wonderful and important part of our family!

I mostly love that I have 2 amazing daughters in law that will hang out with me on a Tuesday afternoon waiting for the tv guy to install the directv.
You both are seriously the greatest!!
And I love you both!

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Hi! I'm visiting your blog from Baby Center, actually. :) I read everything you wrote about large families and wanted to just stand in front of my computer and applaud! And then I wanted to visit your blog because you have GOT to be LDS. And judging by the photos of the temple, missionaries, and other such things, I believe I am correct! (I am too, as I'm sure you probably guessed.) Anyway, I just wanted to say that your family is beautiful! And I love the things you have to say. :)

McKenna

P.S. I'm pretty sure that I live very near the park where some of your pictures are taken. Small world! I'm shocked I don't know who you are based on that!!

Unknown said...

just wanted to stop in and say hi :) after your moving post on baby center i've been glued to your blog for the last 30 min!
big families are awesome!! hubby and i can't afford to many more but i foresee at least 2-3 more :) the more we add to our family the happier we all seem to be! i just wanted to say thank you for sharing :)