I am grateful for Noah Grant.
My sweet baby boy,
who taught me to believe a broken heart will be mended if you wait on the Lord.
His sweet smiles and silly laugh fill my heart to bursting every day.
There is nothing greater than to see him watching me from across the room
and when I make eye contact he bursts into a grin.
I love what I have learned being an 'older' mom
and find myself enjoying this time so much.
I hold him more, worry less about what didn't get done,
because I know how quickly they grow up
and I don't want to waste one moment.
He is my rainbow after the storm
and has brought more peace to my heart than I ever thought possible!
~Love you sweet boy!
1 comment:
He fits right into your family- looks like Nate? So sweet! Only a few days til I meet our newbie, and I'm so excited. Love seeing your pictures!
Post a Comment